Friday, June 25, 2010

venue

hey all! So, I’m excited to show you my venue!

I will be married at Cobblestone Farms! It is a city owned museum with a barn which is where the ceremony and reception will take place. This is also where my fiance proposed. So, we kind of have to get married there. Plus, it is super CUTE and a minute drive from my house.

This will be my one big expense. I am renting it out for 10 hours at $850. Not too shabby considering my cousin is spending more than that on renting tables, chairs and tents for her August 2010 wedding. I got it on the cheap because it is a friday in november and I live in the county that pays taxes to keep it up. Very excited! So excited, I will share with you some photos!

This is the interior, set up for someone else’s wedding, of course.



This is the exterior of the barn where the ceremony and reception will take place.



And finally, what really got my heart set on Cobblestone Farms was this photo shoot: Aruna B. Photography

Really a beautiful day and a beautiful set of photos!

I am going to go over there one of these days and take some of my own pictures; I think we are going to do our engagement pictures over there so I will have some more pictures to show you soon!

Thanks and until next time! I have some diy projects already in the works…

11^3

No comments:

Post a Comment