Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dress...

OK, so more on the dress. I found a couple more that could be the ones. And they are SUPER cheap. According to the knot.com's wedding budgeter, I can spend $300 dollars on a dress in my budget, this one is only $105.99 (marked down!)

Also, the following found on knot.com are looking pretty nice today. I am having a bit of a hard time trying to find one I REALLY like, but these are not bad.
The first one has a perfect beaded area around her waist where my crimson sash could go. The second is a tad sexy for a wedding dress, but I like the top (maybe with a not-so-dramatic slit...)

ok, time to go back to work from my lunch break. I am going to try to make an appointment with a bridal shop soon and see if I can't find one in a store that is within my price range and that I love!!!

soon,

11^3

No comments:

Post a Comment