Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The one?

So I think I found it. And it is only $205, which is a little pricey but we'll see how I feel as we get closer. I probs should go dress shopping first and try some things on (hey, if you can try on a $5,000 dress, why should you not?)

But I think, with my sash, this dress would be perfection. Plus...it has POCKETS!!


Oh, another update. I received my contract for the venue and ceremony site in the mail today. As soon as I sign it and return it, I have to get them the money within 10 days...!!! Whew, hopefully this is my only big spending item and all the others things are cheap and free :)

Until next time,

11^3

4 comments:

  1. That is a great price for a dress and it is just gorgeous! Pockets are so in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay my first comment! Thanks for reading!

    Yeah I know the price is really good. And I LOVE the pockets, just don't know if I have the cash for it. I have over 16 months though, so I think I can put some aside, you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Creeping from WeddingBee!] :)
    Aria Dress is AMAZING! I actually wanted this dress for my gown, but I ended up getting a $250 dress at Running of the Brides in Boston.

    However, I got the bridesmaids dresses from there and they are really incredible. Good luck finding one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks The One!
    I've been creeping all over the WeddingBee forums and reading all the blogs!!!

    I found another dress with pockets at David's Bridal and LOVED it! I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete