Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh My Blog Award!!!

Hey All,

Sorry it has been a minute since I last wrote...but some exciting news!

Lauren over at The Journey to "We" had awarded me with the Oh My Blog award!!! YAY this is my first award, thanks so much Lauren!


A) Get very excited that you got the coolest award EVER!


B) To accept the OMB Award, choose ONE of the following options:

1.Get very drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight. (or for as long as you can focus)

2.Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.

3.Make your next blog post a video blog. (talk to the camera about anything)

4.Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.

5.Write about your most embarrassing moment.


I'll pick #4...because I hardly ever wear makeup anyway. I had just woken up from a nap when this was taken (I'm working very early shifts so I take lots of naps!)


My hair is a bit frazzled...but otherwise not too embarrassing.

C) Pass the award on to at least three other awesome bloggers.

1. Ten Eleven Ten - Your wedding is fast approaching yet you always find the time to blog. I like your writing style and your creativity is amazing! I have gotten much inspiration and tips from your blog.

2. Happily After All- Your blog inspired the creation of my blog, for which I must award you. I know you are already married, but you continue to inspire and create.

3. I actually can't think of a third (I would give it to Lauren who gave it to me, or Ms. Teacher, who gave it to her...but that would be pretty lame!)


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment